Camarillo, CA – The seventh annual Comp Laude® Awards & Gala celebrates the positive contributions of those in the workers’ compensation industry.
The event is designed to inspire others to collaborate and help improve outcomes for injured workers. The event will be held Oct 9 – Oct 11 in San Diego, CA at the Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel.
An engaging session sponsored by Gallagher Bassett, the Comp Laude® People’s Choice Awards pursues David DePaolo’s vision. He had a passion for new ideas, unconventional thinking and a desire to inspire positive change in the industry by breaking barriers.
After a call for submissions, seven candidates have been chosen to share their unique stories on Oct. 10 in a “TED Talk-style” format. The 2018 Comp Laude® People’s Choice Awards presenters are as follows:
- Brian Allen – Vice President, Government Affairs, Mitchell
- Brittany Busse – Medical Director of Telehealth, Kura MD, Inc.
- David Langham – Deputy Chief Judge, Florida
- Carlos Luna – VP of Marketing & Business Development, Risico
- Kristy Sands – Vice President – Marketing & Communications, Gallagher Bassett
- Marques Torbert – CEO, Ametros
- Bill Zachry – Senior Fellow, The Sedgwick Institute
Each presenter will have six minutes to deliver their story. The audience will vote electronically for their favorite presenter and the winner will receive the Comp Laude® People’s Choice Award during Comp Laude® Awards Ceremony at 5:00pm on the 4th floor pool deck at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.
Source: Comp Laude