Today’s issue of WorkCompRecap features the release of a new white paper from the Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study Group on the top three practices that claims organizations should adopt to join their more successful peers, or risk falling further behind.
Five years of polling data from more than 1,700 claims execs found that only 24% of claims organizations were classified high performers, and the new paper examines what the other 76% need to do in order to catch up noting high performers outpace lower performers up to 10 times more in their use of certain key practices. For instance, key areas of focus for top performers were those most important to moving the needle toward more positive outcomes, but they were also significantly more likely to actually measure claims performance and outcomes against various benchmarks.
Find out more (including a link to the free paper!) by clicking here!