Washington, DC – URAC recently announced a hands-on workshop for those interested in Workers’ Compensation Utilization Management accreditation.
URAC’s nationally recognized worker’s compensation utilization management guidelines have been developed to ensure quality of care and adhere to state and federal regulations.
The workshop is designed to give attendees detailed information on URAC’s accreditation process and standards. It will cover both Workers’ Compensation Utilization Management v7.3 and v7.4, and provide:
- The scoring methodology of the standards and how URAC reviewers apply them
- The basic components of URAC’s standards and what is needed to meet their intent
- The documentation needed to submit a complete application for accreditation and desktop review
- Validation review requirements and activities used by URAC’s review staff
- Helpful educational and support resources available at URAC during the application for accreditation.
Several states have named URAC as a designated accreditor in their regulations for workers’ compensation utilization management including Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, New York, and Tennessee.
Registration for in-person or live-streaming can be found by clicking here.