Orlando, FL – For the fourth consecutive year, Tower MSA Partners is sponsoring WCI-TV, the televised coverage of WCI 2018.
“Our theme this year is ‘Knocking Down Barriers to the Settlement of Claims,’” said Dan Anders, Tower’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Unreasonably high pharmacy costs, inappropriate use of opioids and other drugs, vague references to possible future surgeries, and jurisdictional challenges pose some of the common obstacles to settling claims. In other cases, injured workers are afraid of exhausting their settlement dollars or losing the support of their adjuster or nurse case manager.
Interviews will feature experts in workers’ compensation claims management, Medicare Set-Aside development, and professional administration of settlement funds, including:
- Anne Alabach, Workers’ Compensation Department Manager, CPC Logistics
- Michael Stack, CEO, AMAXX, LLC.
- Andy Olwert, President, Next Level
- Dan Anders, Chief Compliance Officer, Tower MSA Partners
- Kimberly George, Senior Healthcare Advisor, Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Mark Walls, Vice President of Communications and Strategic Analysis, Safety National
- Porter Leslie, President, Ametros
“We look forward to learning how these respected industry professionals have overcome challenges to closing complex claims,” said Anders. “The interviews will be mini-lessons in settling claims.”
WCI-TV airs throughout the convention center, in hotel guest rooms, and on shuttles during WCI 2018, which will be held August 19-22 at the Orlando World Center Marriott. They will also appear on WCI’s website and on You Tube.
Source: Tower MSA/King Knight