St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that according to OSHA statistics, over 2 million workers are victims of workplace violence every year. The threat of workplace violence is a challenge for many industries, in particular the healthcare, retail and educational sectors.
In the webinar a panel of experts will discuss the organizational challenges related to physical assaults in the workplace. The discussion will not focus on mass shootings, but rather the more-common workplace violence challenges that employers face daily and their strategies to mitigate these risks.
Topics for discussion include:
- The vast scope and frequency of workplace violence in the United States.
- How to proactively identify workplace violence threats.
- Strategies for safely defusing anxious, hostile or violent behavior at the earliest possible stage.
- Applicable risk management policies and practices to mitigate risks related to workplace violence.
Guest speakers include:
- Bob Durand, Practice Leader, Medical Group Support Services, Permanente Northern California Region
- George Vergolias, PsyD, Vice President, Medical Director, R3 Continuum
- And more!
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday May 15 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Workplace Violence: Assessment and Response
Source: Out Front Ideas