St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that workforce wellbeing is critically important to human resources and risk management because it affects both the top- and bottom-line performance of an organization. Because of this, wellbeing programs that focus equally on employees’ personal health and professional productivity needs are becoming essential to help attract and retain talent.
The webinar will feature experts in the areas of building cultures of health, creating workforce wellness solutions and, in turn, delivering a positive return on investment for their organizations.
Topics for discussion include:
- Methods to assess workforce wellbeing.
- Understanding the science of resilience and how it applies to a healthy workforce.
- Strategies for identifying and deploying workforce wellbeing programs.
- How employers can design programs that address the three pillars of health: physical, emotional and financial.
- Measurement tactics to determine the ROI for your efforts.
Guest Speakers will include:
- Fikry Isaac, MD, MPH, CEO, WellWorld Consulting, Chief Medical Officer, VP Global Health – Johnson & Johnson (retired)
- Andrew R. Gold, Pitney Bowes, VP, Total Rewards & HR Technology
- Alanna Fincke, SVP, Director of Content, meQuilibrium
- Brad Smith PhD, VP, Analytics and Reporting, meQuilibrium
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday March 20, 2018 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Workforce Well-Being: Bridging Health and Productivity
Source: Out Front Ideas