St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that in 2017, there were 16 weather and climate disaster events with losses exceeding $1 billion each across the United States. The impact of these events far surpasses property damage. In fact, natural disasters can have a big impact on workers’ compensation and healthcare systems, including the risks faced by first responders, the disruption to your workforce and challenges to the benefit delivery system.
In the webinar panelists will explore the impact that natural disasters have on the workers’ compensation community and the risk management challenges associated with these events.
Topics for discussion include:
- How crucial disaster planning is to help alleviate these challenges.
- Multiple ways that these events can disrupt the workers’ compensation system.
- The personal and work-related impact to your employees.
- The ripple effect to your vendors and supply chain.
- Multiple complications associated with medical treatment delays.
- And more!
Guest speakers include:
- John Hinz, Vice President, Vericlaim, Inc.
- Tom Best, Deputy General Counsel, Home Depot
- Ryan Brannan, Commissioner, Texas Workers’ Compensation Commission
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday February 13 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: The Impact of Natural Disasters on Risk Management
Source: Out Front Ideas