Memphis, TN – Sedgwick recently published “Navigating 2018,” which includes major industry trends employers and risk management professionals should watch this year.
“We are dedicated to taking care of our clients and their employees and customers,” said David A. North, president and CEO of Sedgwick. “An important part of that mission is helping clients proactively anticipate changes and trends in our industry.”
Sedgwick’s thought leaders believe the topics and trends outlined below will be important in 2018 and beyond. “We are committed to supporting our clients and providing thought leadership to help them navigate the claims process and respond to industry changes,” North said.
Compounding global risks
- Reacting to catastrophes
- Preparing for the threat of emerging risks
- Protecting first responders
Shifting tide of policy
- Asserting control over the drug crisis
- Collaborating for compliance
- Expanding leave programs
Bridging the gaps
- Racing toward self-service innovation
- Supporting diversity and inclusion within claims management
- Broadening the knowledge and capabilities of today’s claims professional
Leveraging interdisciplinary care
- Putting whole health into practice
- Capitalizing on the power of integrated resources
- Exploring alternatives for pain management
Improving experience through technology
- Engaging workers throughout their recovery
- Coding care
- Moving beyond the predictive model
- Expanding autonomous claims processing
- Automating healthcare through artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic processes
For more on the Navigating 2018 list and accompanying articles, click here: Sedgwick: Navigating 2018.
Sedgwick is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.