St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, which is expected to be their most popular of the year as they discuss the latest workers’ compensation trends, concerns and emerging issues.
Many of the issues they discuss will be developed into individual, more-detailed webinars later in 2018.
Topics Covered will include:
- The influx of natural disasters and their impact on the industry.
- The unspoken significant impact of mental health in workers’ compensation.
- Evolving trends in pain management and opioid alternatives.
- The ever-changing cyber risk environment.
- Workers’ compensation fraud – perceptions vs. reality.
- Technology, telemedicine and digital health.
- Constitutional challenges that should be on your radar.
- And more!
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday January 9 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: 20 Workers’ Compensation Issues to Watch in 2018
Source: Out Front Ideas