Elmhurst, IL – Rita Wilson, CEO of Tower MSA Partners, has been elected president of the National Alliance for Medicare Set-Aside Professionals.
“NAMSAP is the leading forum for research, advocacy and education on all aspects of MSP compliance,” Wilson said. “It’s an honor to work with the board of directors, advisory committee and our members to advance our mission.”
The following officers were also elected to serve a one-year term.
- Vice President: Amy Bilton, JD, MSCC, CMSP, Shareholder, Nyhan, Bambrick, Kinzie, and Lowry
- Co-Secretary: Christine Melancon, RN, CCM, MSCC, CNLCP, CMSP, Operations Strategist, Cobalt Compliance Partners, LLC
- Co-Secretary: Gary Patureau, CWCP, CMSP, Executive Director, Louisiana Association of Self-Insured Employers
- Treasurer: Greg Gitter, CMSP, President, Gitter & Associates, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Shawn Deane, JD, Med, MSCC, CMSP, Assistant Vice President, Product Development, ISO Claims Partners
NAMSAP’s 2018 initiatives include continuing to advocate for applying an evidence-based medicine approach to MSAs and building coalitions with other stakeholders and members of Congress to focus on the WCMSA’s place in the opioid epidemic. NAMSAP will also work to influence CMS’s Liability MSA review process, bring new product offerings such as the Official Disabilities Guidelines to its membership, and provide timely and cost-effective education through an active webinar series.