As 2017 winds down, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section.
So, as we close out the year and prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2018, check out the list below for our most popular Leaders Speak posts from the second half of this year (in no particular order):
Top Leaders Speak Posts from the Second Half of 2017
- Mark Walls: The Myth of Predictive Analytics
- Sherri Hickey: Implementing Medical Marijuana into Workers’ Compensation
- Bill Donnell: Adapting to Changing Environment Key to Workers’ Compensation Success
- Dr. Michael Choo: Clearing the Air: A CMO’s View on Medical Marijuana
- Kimberly Webb: Is Your Return to Work Program ADA-Compliant?
- Bryon Bass: ADA Compliance, RTW, and Workers’ Comp: Let the Interactive Process Be Your Guide
- Marty Cassavoy: Light at the End of the Tunnel: Medicare’s Amended Review Program
- Chikita Mann: Cultural Competency and the LGBTQ Injured Worker
- Dr. Steven Moskowitz: Concussion Discussion: From Controversial Diagnosis to Claims Management Strategy
- Nikki Wilson: Stepping Up to Reduce Risks of Opioid Misuse and Overdose