As 2017 winds down, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section.
So, as we close out the year and prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2018, check out the list below for our most popular Leaders Speak posts from the first half of this year (in no particular order):
Top Leaders Speak Posts from the First Half of 2017
- Nina Smith: Three Ways Workers’ Comp Insurers Will Harness Technology to Deliver Better Outcomes in 2017
- Dr. Teresa Bartlett: Telemedicine Offers Virtual Patient Care
- Art Lynch: Defining ‘Value-Based Contracting’ Requires More Than A Few Words
- Dan Anders: How Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies Promotes Five New Vice Presidents
- Mariellen Blue: California Legislation May Elevate UR Processes for All
- Mitch Freeman: PBM Challenges in Navigating Drug Therapy Issues – Integration Provides Insight
- Kevin Glennon: Use of Medical Marijuana in Workers’ Compensation: Where Are We Today?
- Carlos Luna: It’s About Time – Value-Based Care Comes to Workers’ Compensation
- Jose Tribuzio: 7 Digital Imperatives for Workers’ Comp Claims