Baton Rouge, LA – LWCC recently announced the hiring of Kappie Mumphrey as its Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Mumphrey is an IT leader with over 25 years’ experience in management, including having served as CIO for the LSU AgCenter. She has been instrumental in developing and implementing IT strategies and governance processes in several different industries, and has significant experience managing large-scale, enterprise-wide application implementation projects, many of which contained business process re-engineering components. Most recently, she served as senior director, Office of the CIO for CB&I.
Mumphrey earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science and an MBA, both from Louisiana State University. She is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). Additionally, Mumphrey is a member of the Baton Rouge CIO Roundtable and has spoken at several national conferences as well as served as guest lecturer at LSU.
“Kappie’s experience and reputation as an IT leader make her a great fit for LWCC,” stated LWCC President and CEO Kristin Wall. “As a company, we have many projects in front of us, such as replacing our legacy systems, and at the same time, expanding our digital footprint with our key stakeholders. We are excited to take this important step and pleased to have her on board as we continue to innovate in the interest of serving Louisiana businesses.”
Following this announcement, the LWCC executive leadership team will consist of the following members:
- Kristin Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer
- John Hawie, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy & Investment Officer
- Paul Buffone, Senior Vice President & Chief Claims Officer
- Michael Stiltner, Senior Vice President & General Counsel
- Gretchen Hofeling, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Brent Toups, Vice President of Policyholder Services & Agency Relations
- Angela McGhee, Chief Actuary
- Kappie Mumphrey, Chief Information Officer