St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar on the “interactive process” method, which is the foundation of ADAAA compliance, encouraging the employer and employee work together to determine whether a reasonable accommodation can be made to allow an employee to return to work with restrictions.
Because the interactive process relies primarily on open dialogue and teamwork between employer and employee, there is significant confusion over this approach and, more specifically, how to implement it into workers’ compensation claims.
In the webinar, experts discuss how to properly and effectively implement the interactive process into disability management programs.
Topics Covered will include:
- When the interactive process applies to workers’ compensation claims.
- What triggers the need for the interactive process.
- How to communicate appropriately with the injured worker during the interactive process.
- Methods for properly choosing, implementing and monitoring accommodations.
- How to maintain overall compliance with your disability management program.
- And more!
Guest speakers will include:
- Bryon Bass, Sr. VP, Disability and Absence Practice & Compliance, Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Ingrid Blackwell, Manager, Integrated Disability Management, Safety and Health, Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Herminio Vargas, Program Manager, Absence Management, Wal-Mart
The webinar is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday September 28 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Understanding the ADAAA Interactive Process
Source: Out Front Ideas