Middleton, WI – The IAIABC NextGen Awards seek to recognize new talent and leadership in workers’ compensation as the industry, like many others, moves to adapt and thrive in a changing world. IAIABC NextGen, in its inaugural year, recognizes 11 individuals under the age of 40 who are making their mark on the industry.
The IAIABC congratulates the following recipients of the 2017 IAIABC NextGen Award:
- Amanda Aponte, Actuary and Director of Analytics, SFM Insurance Company
- Kendra DePaul, Other States Coverage Manager, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Alfred Faber, Director, Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO)
- Brian Holmes, Director, Mediation/Ombudsman Services, Tennessee Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Stevi Leech, Management Analyst, Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Office of Adjudication
- Neil McSheim, Senior Business Advisor, Strategic Analytics, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Harte Pricer, Manager, EDI, Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Tina Queen, Manager, Business Systems Analysis, Mitchell
- Crystal Ricciuti, Project Manager I, New York State Board of Workers’ Compensation
- Jessica Stimac, Director of Compliance Records and Training, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Sarah Tayts, Claim Support Manager, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
With over 30 qualified nominees, the NextGen selection committee faced a difficult task in selecting this year’s recipients. Evelyn McGill, Executive Director of the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission and IAIABC Secretary-Treasurer, says, “The accomplishments of the NextGen nominees were quite impressive, and I believe workers’ compensation will be in very capable hands as their generations move into more leadership roles in the future.”
Recipients of the IAIABC NextGen Award will be profiled in the October issue of Perspectives, the IAIABC’s quarterly digital magazine. Recipients will also participate in a special session, “A Conversation with the NextGen” on Tuesday, October 3 at the IAIABC 103rd Convention in Portland, Oregon.
Visit www.iaiabc.org/nextgen for more information about this year’s NextGen recipients.