New York, NY – Marsh recently announced a new webinar scheduled for tomorrow on the evolving legal and regulatory landscape for workers’ comp, noting that to successfully manage workers’ compensation costs and workplace injuries, it’s vital for employers to stay on top of evolving legal and regulatory trends.
Marsh’s Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence will host a panel of risk experts to discuss how court decisions and changes to law can affect workers’ compensation programs in the third installment of its four-part 2017 workers’ compensation webcast series on Wednesday, July 19, 2017, at 2 p.m. EDT.
Topics to be discussed:
- The status and implications of legal challenges to the constitutionality of various states’ workers’ compensation statutes.
- Recent and potential changes to state workers’ compensation laws and regulatory.
- New Occupational Safety and Health Administration injury reporting requirements and regulatory priorities under the new administration.
- Dennis Tierney, Claims Director, Marsh’s Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence.
- Scott Lefkowitz, Partner, Oliver Wyman Actuarial Consulting.
- Allen Gilley, Managing Director, Marsh Risk Consulting Workforce Strategies Practice.
- Christine Williams, Managing Director, Marsh’s Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence (Moderator).
Click here to register: Marsh Webcast: Workers’ Compensation’s Evolving Legal and Regulatory Landscape