St. Louis, MO – It is big news for the workers’ compensation and healthcare community when a rehabilitation facility that is considered the best in the world decides to reinvent itself. In March, the world-renowned Rehab Institute of Chicago opened a new, state-of-the-art facility and rebranded themselves as the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
In May, Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark was invited to go behind the scenes for an immersion experience and produced a professional documentary to share their enlightening visit.
View “Live from the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab” on demand to:
- Go behind the scenes and learn first-hand what it is like to be a patient at this facility.
- Hear perspectives of guests who participated in the immersion experience.
- Learn about the facility’s vision and their viewpoints on the future of rehabilitative medicine.
- Hear leadership discuss their most important measure of success and new measures developed to determine results.
- Learn how the relationship between researchers and clinicians helps to improve patient outcomes.
- Understand the importance of pain management programs in reducing opioid consumption.
- And more!
- Joanne Smith, MD, President and CEO
- James Sliwa, DO, Chief Medical Officer
- Richard Lieber, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer
- Kelly Cox Watkins, MSN, Market Development
View the documentary on-demand now by clicking here: Out Front Ideas: Live from the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
Source: Out Front Ideas