Camarillo, CA – WorkCompCentral is seeking nominations for its 6th Annual Comp Laude® Awards, recognizing excellence in the workers’ compensation industry.
Anyone involved in workers’ compensation in any jurisdiction may nominate an individual or company for an award. Nominators can choose from one of ten categories, or write in a category:
- Injured Worker
- Applicant / Claimant Attorney
- Defense Attorney
- Medical Professional
- Industry Leader
- Service Provider / Vendor
- Claims Professional
- Work Comp Philanthropy
- Agent / Broker
“We continue to receive overwhelmingly positive feedback and support for our event, the vision of our founder, David DePaolo. We are honored to have the support of Sedgwick and Broadspire as they return as our partner sponsors. Together we are changing the story of work comp and putting people back at the center of what we do.” said Kristen Chavez, Director of Business Development and Operations.
The 2017 panel of judges includes:
- Eunhee Kim, President, EK Health
- Bill Minick, President, PartnerSource
- Artemis Emslie, CEO, myMatrixx
- Rick Victor, Senior Fellow, Sedgwick Institute
- Michael Gavin, President, Prium
- Abbie Hudgens, Administrator, Tennessee Bureau of Workers Comp
- Sandy Shtab, AVP, Advocacy & Compliance, Healthesystems
Click here to see the entire list (PDF) of Advisory Board members contributing to Comp Laude® Awards & Gala.
Nominations close on May 31. Awards will be presented during the Comp Laude® Awards & Gala October 30 – November 1 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA. Sponsorship opportunities are available. The online nomination form can be found at www.workcompcentral.com or call (805) 484-0333.