New York, NY – Marsh recently announced that Today, Wednesday, May 10, at 2 p.m. EDT, its Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence will host the second installment of its four-part quarterly workers’ compensation webcast series in 2017.
During the webcast, the panel will discuss strategies employers can use to:
- Reduce their use of costly brand-name drugs in workers’ compensation prescriptions.
- Prevent prescription drug abuse and addiction among injured and recovering employees.
- Comply with new state opioid restrictions.
- Work with third-party administrators, pharmacy benefit managers, and insurers to enhance clinical management and improve claim outcomes.
- Limit physician dispensing and compound drug prescriptions.
- Susan Emerson, General Manager – Claims Management Disability/Leave/Workers’ Compensation Claims, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Dean Gean, Regional Medical Director, Liberty Mutual.
- Brigette Nelson, Senior Vice President of Workers’ Compensation Clinical Management, Express Scripts.
- Frank Radack, Vice President of Managed Care, Liberty Mutual.
- Dennis Tierney, Senior Vice President, Marsh’s Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence.
- Christine Williams (Moderator), Managing Director, Marsh’s Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence.
To register for the webcast, click here: Marsh Workers’ Comp Webcast: Strategies for Containing Your Pharmacy Costs