St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that the topic of mental health in relation to workers’ compensation is often taboo. However, employers, healthcare professionals and service providers are beginning to understand the influence that mental health and well-being have on areas from company productivity and performance to return-to-work rates and claims outcomes.
The webinar will explore the overall importance of mental health and well-being and the direct impact that both issues can have on your workers’ compensation program results.
- How mental health affects workplace absence and productivity.
- Regulatory considerations and limitations on mental health within workers’ compensation.
- How to overcome the stigma associated with mental health.
- Strategies employers are using to create a culture of wellness that includes mental health.
- And more!
- Bryon Bass, Senior Vice President Disability, Absence and Compliance, Sedgwick
- Denise Zoe Algire, Director, Managed Care and Disability, Albertson’s Companies
- Maggie Alvarez-Miller, Director of Business and Product Development, Aptus Risk Solutions
- Brian Downs, Vice President Quality and Provider Relations, Workers’ Compensation Trust
The webcast is scheduled for Tuesday, April 11 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Webcast: The Impact of Mental Health & Well-Being in Workers’ Compensation
Source: Out Front Ideas