Cambridge, MA – In an effort to help policymakers and other stakeholders find the latest research on some of the most significant issues impacting state workers’ compensation systems, the Workers Compensation Research Institute (WCRI) recently announced that it has launched a redesign of its website along with a new logo. The site can be viewed at http://www.wcrinet.org.
“One of my goals at WCRI is to improve how we communicate our research and what we offer, especially to policymakers and others system stakeholders,” said John Ruser, president and CEO of WCRI. “An example of this is our new website, which will make it easier for people to find and access our latest research and upcoming events.”
The website utilizes the latest design elements and features available today, including the following:
- Overall cleaner design and navigation system
- Robust search capabilities allowing users to search for research and other information using various filters (i.e., date, topic, author, state, etc.)
- Member login system which allows WCRI members to download research studies quickly and easily right off the website
- Efficient shopping cart for members and non-members to purchase studies and register for upcoming events
- Ability to view the site on your phone, tablet, or desktop computer
- New WCRI blog
WCRI also noted the release of its 2017 WCRI Annual Report + Research Review (PDF). Among the report’s many features is a list of the impact WCRI’s research had last year in helping policymakers and other stakeholders make more informed decisions.