St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that workers’ compensation stakeholders have become very familiar with medical treatment and return-to-work guidelines, along with drug formularies, now that several states have adopted them. As more states consider guideline implementation, it is important for stakeholders to have in-depth discussions about their benefits and challenges.
In the webcast, panelists will discuss the pros and cons related to guidelines from a variety of viewpoints.
- Are guidelines fulfilling their intended role?
- Difficulties created by the lack of guideline consensus across stakeholders.
- Guideline implementation complexities.
- Regulatory considerations for evaluation and adoption.
- The positive impact potential of guidelines and formularies.
- Doug Benner, M.D. – Chief Medical Officer, EK Health Inc., and National Medical Director, Macy’s Inc. Claims Services
- Darrell Brown – Executive Vice President, Chief Claims Officer, Sedgwick
- Mark Pew – Senior Vice President, PRIUM
- Amy Lee – Special Advisor, Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation
The webcast is scheduled for Thursday, February 9th at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Webcast: Obstacles & Opportunities of Treatment Guidelines
Source: Out Front Ideas