Denver, CO – Insurance Careers Month is in full swing, and this week Mike McGavick, CEO of XL Group Ltd helps keep things rolling with a video rallying ICM champions to the cause!
Three easy ways to get involved include:
- Share on social media – with #CareerTrifecta and #TalentTuesday
- Reach out locally – with face to face events
- Build a plan – use each February to kick off your talent outreach
Week two will highlight spreading the word that insurance is the career trifecta: stable, rewarding and limitless!
Articles in Insurance Journal, Insurance Business America, and The Royal Gazette.
Social Media: #CareerTrifecta & #TalentTuesday
- Twitter: 548 times, 208 users, 2 million impressions
- LinkedIn: ICM Group 657 members, and lots of posts (total numbers not reportable)
- Facebook: : Lots of posts and one tidbit from GIS – a single video from Drake University was shared 125 times, reaching 6,800 people! (total numbers not reportable)
Share it: YouTube
Antonia McLaren, Executive Operation Planning Manager @III_Research made the transition from a military career to one in insurance. Watch & Share: “We’re Kind of Secret Saviors; We Help People Rebuild.” is how she describes her rewarding career.
Retweet it: Twitter
- Join #GammaIS for live tweeting 2/16 @ 11a ET @GammaIotaSigma
- @SwissRe is doing their part to spread the word with a blog post and a video that encourages Millennials to rethink the insurance industry
- Steven Linkous, Harford President and CEO @Hartford Mutual discusses his company’s work in the community and its appeal to young professionals looking to make an impact.
- Errica Rivera – Associate Advocacy/Culture Director @StateAuto shares her career journey from studying marketing in college to working on associate advocacy and culture. She says insurance provides “lots of opportunity to grow and develop.”