St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that it may be the most popular broadcast of the year!
In this edition, they will be discussing the latest workers’ compensation trends, concerns and emerging issues. Many of the issues they discuss will be developed into individual, more-detailed webinars later in 2017.
Topics for discussion will include:
- The impact that the election might have on the industry.
- How healthcare reform could affect workers’ compensation.
- Obstacles brought forth by OSHA.
- The need to shift to delivery of quality, outcome-focused care.
- Improving workers’ compensation’s reputation.
- The new reality of an increasingly-impaired workforce.
- Cost drivers and the overall bureaucracy impeding progress in workers’ compensation.
- And more!
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 11am CT.
Click here to Register: Out Front Ideas Webinar: Workers’ Compensation – 20 Issues to Watch in 2017
Source: Out Front Ideas