San Francisco, CA – State Fund recently reminded California employers that it offers free seminars on developing an effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
The free half-day course will train you in how to develop and implement an effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program at your workplace that meets Cal/OSHA requirements.
Courses include a free IIPP guidebook, easy-to-use template, fact sheets, tools, and other resources. Participants will also receive a certificate of completion.
This is a public seminar presented by trainers from UC Berkeley Labor Occupational Health Program and State Compensation Insurance Fund.
The presentations will include information about:
- Meeting Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP.
- How to identify and solve common health and safety problems in your workplace.
- Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries, and illnesses when they occur.
Register online at http://lohp.org/iipp/ or contact Robin Dewey at (510) 642-2477 or email@example.com.
Locations and Dates:
- San Francisco, CA – Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- Sacramento, CA – Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Fresno, CA – Wednesday, September 13, 2017
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: CA State Fund