San Francisco, CA – State Fund recently reminded California employers that it offers free seminars on Heat Illness Prevention and Fall Protection for the Construction Industry.
The seminars will cover the mandatory Cal/OSHA standards related to protecting outdoor workers from heat illness onset and fall hazards.
The presentations will include information about:
- How to recognize and prevent heat illness.
- How to recognize and prevent fall hazards at the jobsite.
- Understanding and complying with Cal/OSHA standards and training requirements.
You may register for these seminars online.
Locations and Dates (Click for pdf flyer):
- Fresno, CA – Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- San Diego, CA – Thursday, February 2, 2017
- San Bernardino, CA – Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Oakland, CA – Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- Imperial, CA – Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Santa Ana, CA – Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Sacramento, CA – Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Monterey Park, CA – Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Pleasanton, CA – Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- La Quinta, CA – Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- San Bernardino, CA – Thursday, March 9, 2017
For additional information email email@example.com.