As 2016 winds down, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section.
So, as we close out the year and prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2017, check out the list below for our most popular Leaders Speak posts from the last year (in pretty much chronological, but not ranked, order):
WorkCompWire Leaders Speak – The Year in Review:
- Lief Goodson: What the Data Revealed about MRI and the Injured Worker
- Tammy Bradly: Telemedicine: Virtual House Calls – Who Remembers The Jetsons?
- Jarrod Magan: How Current Technology Is Impacting Workers’ Compensation
- Joseph Wells: The On-Demand Economy’s Effect on Workers’ Compensation and Employee Safety
- Cathy Glade: Relieving the Adjuster’s Burden Through Automated Technology
- Ariel Jenkins & Brian Fass: The High Risk of First Responder Patient Handling
- Mariellen Blue: Factoring Comorbidities Into Case Severity
- Lief Goodson: Nurse Review: Waste of Time or Wasted Opportunity?
- Dr. Silvia Sacalis: Pharmacy Management – Don’t Overlook the Impact of Age and Comorbidity
- Dr. Steven Moskowitz: Invisible Obstacles: The Role Mental Health Plays in Recovery and Return to Work
- Ron Skrocki: Using Data to Affect Change in Workers’ Comp
- Joe Anderson: Using the Forest to See the Trees