Chicago, IL – Experts from the fourth annual Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study will share 2016 results, including which best practices are proving to be clear differentiators amongst claims organizations, at a free webinar on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST.
Until recently, data to substantiate touted claims “best practices” has been limited or unavailable, prompting skepticism that these practices actually move the needle. But a national survey of claims leaders has now gathered enough meaningful data to prove that certain methods are generating better outcomes, clearly differentiating superior claims management organizations from industry peers.
In this one-hour webinar, authors of the groundbreaking 2016 Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study will discuss the merits of various processes and tools that elevate performance, as well as ways to overcome the organizational obstacles that sidetrack their use.
Moderated by Risk & Insurance® Editor-In-Chief Dan Reynolds, the webinar will feature:
- Marcos Iglesias, M.D., Vice President and Medical Director, The Hartford
- Trecia Sigle, Assistant Vice President of Workers’ Compensation Claims, Nationwide
- Denise Algire, Director of Managed Care & Disability, Corporate Risk, Albertsons Companies
- Anne Kirby, Chief Compliance Officer & Vice President of Care Management, Rising Medical Solutions
The expert panel will discuss data-backed claims approaches that make a clear difference, such as:
- predictive modeling, analytics, and other claims decision support tools
- effective use of various data sources, including evidence-based medicine guidelines
- implementing formal knowledge transfer programs
- effective application of risk / reward-based strategies with providers
- provider and pharmacy outcome measures
- value-based care models
- advocacy-based claims models.
Webinar registration is required and space is limited. Click here to register
Registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the 2016 Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study Report, which Rising Medical Solutions will publish in the coming weeks.