St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting the importance of occupational health to the workers’ compensation industry. Employers rely on occupational medicine to treat work injuries and occupational health clinics are often part of companies’ safe work programs. For a number of years, the presence of occupational medicine providers has been less visible in conference exhibit halls and fewer conference sessions today focus on occupational health than in the past.
In the webcast, which was recorded live at the California Workers’ Compensation & Risk Conference, three prominent occupational health providers share their opinions on the current state and future outlook of occupational health.
- How has occupational health evolved over the last 5-10 years and what is the future outlook?
- Is there an occupational health provider shortage and how are nurse practitioners and physician assistants helping to round out the care in occupational health?
- How are new advancements with digital health, including telehealth and mHealth apps, being used today and how should we expect them to be used in the future?
- Keith Newton, CEO, Concentra
- Joe Mallas, CEO, U.S. Healthworks
- Roman Kownacki, Medical Director, Regional Occupational Health, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
The webcast is scheduled for Wednesday October 26, 2016 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Webcast: Occupational Health: Past, Present and Future
Source: Out Front Ideas