St. Louis, MO – No organization, regardless of size or stature, is immune to the possibility of crisis events like workplace violence, natural disasters, civil unrest, pandemic outbreaks and terrorist attacks. Effective planning is the only way to mitigate the damage a disaster or crisis event can have on your company’s personnel, reputation, operations and future.
Safety National has announced an upcoming complimentary webinar on July 20 that will cover how to reduce exposures and speed recovery by planning ahead, coordinating with all stakeholders, accounting for personnel and operational considerations, and establishing a communications plan and strategy.
- How to proactively develop a disaster recovery plan and what key roles to assign.
- When to engage outside organizations to help with crisis response and what options are available.
- Steps to create a post-crisis process that accounts for employees and reports status to injured employees’ family members.
- The best approach for crisis communications and post-crisis media relations.
- Innovative crisis response solutions offered through Safety National.
- Michelle Colosimo, Director, Black Swan Solutions, Empathia
- Rhonda Barnat, Managing Director, Abernathy MacGregor Group
- David Snodgrass, Assistant Vice President – Risk Control Services, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for July 20, at 11am CT.
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.