Camarillo, CA -(BusinessWire)- WorkCompCentral is soliciting nominations for its 5th Annual Comp Laude™ Awards, recognizing excellence in the workers’ compensation community.
Anyone involved in workers’ compensation in any jurisdiction may nominate an individual or company for the award. Categories will be identified from the nominations received.
“We continue to receive a tremendous amount of positive feedback from the industry supporting the awards initiative. We are excited to announce Sedgwick, Gallagher Bassett and Broadspire as partner sponsors,” said David DePaolo, President and CEO of WorkCompCentral. “Together we are changing the story of work comp.”
The 2016 panel of judges includes:
- Eunhee Kim, President, EK Health
- Bill Minick, President, PartnerSource
- Keith More, managing partner of Berman, More & Gonzalez
- Joe Paduda, Principal, Health Strategy Associates
- Diana Rich, Consultant, Interisk Limited
- Robert Wilson, CEO, WorkersCompensation.com
- Sandy Shtab, AVP, Advocacy & Compliance, Healthesystems
Nominations are due June 30. Awards will be presented on Saturday, November 5 at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For nomination criteria and more information, go to ww3.workcompcentral.com or call (805) 484-0333.