St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that a team-based approach to managing your workers’ compensation program can contribute significantly to yielding the best results. Taking time to build relationships with all stakeholders – from the internal workforce or self-insured group members to external vendors like claims adjusters and medical providers – can help to optimize your program.
The June 14 webcast will be recorded with a live panel of experts at SIIA Workers’ Compensation Executive Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, to hear strategies for building effective partnerships from both the employer and self-insured group perspective.
- Ways to develop training opportunities and internal best practices around a culture of safety.
- How to get your vendors to understand your organization or groups goals, needs and overall philosophy.
- The importance of value versus price in long-term vendor relationships.
- How to use physician selection and monitoring to create a network you trust.
- Lessons learned from some of the largest partnership challenges.
- Virginia Baba, Senior Manager Claims – Risk Management, PetSmart, Inc.
- Diane Ritucci, President & Chief Executive Officer, Workers’ Compensation Trust
- Stu Thompson, CEO, The Builder’s Group
- Kevin Confetti, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, University of California
The webcast is scheduled for Tuesday June 14, 2016 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Webcast: How Successful Partnerships Enhance Your Workers’ Comp Program