Downers Grove, IL – Coventry recently announced the launch of Coventry Connect Mobile, designed to provide customers with access to our cost and care management solutions while on the go. Adjusters and case managers can now access First Script® pharmacy benefit management, DMEplus®, case management, IME services, and Coventry’s extensive national network of providers and pharmacies on their mobile phones and tablets.
Coventry Connect Mobile enables popular features of our Coventry Connect web portal and allows users to:
- Respond to time-sensitive pharmacy authorizations
- Quickly access patient drug utilization and authorization activity
- Easily order durable medical equipment and ancillary services and check order status
- Search over 798,000 provider locations and 70,000 pharmacies nationwide
- Instantly refer claims for case management, independent medical exams, drug utilization assessments and peer-to-peer reviews
“Coventry Connect Mobile assists clients in managing their claims, quickly and conveniently,” said Gail Koza, Director of Product Development at Coventry. “Our goal is to provide simple and effective mobile solutions that help adjusters and case managers make informed decisions which lead to better outcomes. Coventry Connect Mobile works with our integrated suite of solutions to do just that for today’s active professional.”
Coventry is a WorkCompWire Ad Partner.
This is not a paid placement.