St. Louis, MO – ‘Tis the season for industry experts to weigh in with their thoughts of the issues that will impact workers’ compensation in the New Year, as Out Front Ideas has announced its next complimentary webinar where Kimberly George and Mark Walls discuss workers’ compensation trends, concerns and market conditions that should be on your radar for 2016.
While other “issues to watch” webinars will cover commonly-discussed topics like opioids, physician dispensing and the aging workforce, this webinar will focus on other issues impacting the industry that are not receiving enough attention.
Topics for discussion will include:
- The potential for federal government involvement in workers’ compensation
- Recruiting the next generation into our industry
- The current impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Evolving claims models that shift focus to quality of care, patient experience and patient outcomes
- Gaps in workers’ compensation, including worker classifications and diseases currently not covered
- How the bureaucracy of workers’ compensation contributes to driving up costs
- What’s on the horizon with predictive analytics
- And much more
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Webinar: Workers’ Compensation Issues to Watch for 2016
Source: Out Front Ideas