Lexington, KY – Six employees from Kentucky Employers’ Mutual Insurance (KEMI) have been selected to fill committee positions for the American Association of State Compensation Insurance Funds (AASCIF).
AASCIF is an association of workers’ compensation insurance funds from 26 states and eight Canadian workers’ compensation boards whose mission is to provide leadership in the provision of service to employers and injured workers and to work toward the improvement of workers’ compensation.
The AASCIF committee assignments for KEMI employees are as follows:
- Michelle Landers – National Issues Committee Member
- Stephen Mason – Audit & Statistics Member
- Elizabeth Paul – Policyholder Services Committee Member
- Ryan Pinkston – Enterprise Risk Management & Underwriting Committee Member
- Rebecca Prater – Human Resources Committee Member
- Jon Stewart – Executive Committee Member