St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced a new upcoming webcast recorded with a live panel of experts at the 70th Annual Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference, will show you how to measure your program’s strengths and weaknesses.
Measuring outcomes is the only way to know how your workers’ compensation program is actually performing. Acting on these measured results is the best way to achieve the greatest possible outcomes. Although establishing measurement strategies can be complex, the multiple benefits of doing so are unquestionably worth your efforts.
Date: Tuesday September 1, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM CT
Topics will include:
- Strategies to determine meaningful claims-handling performance measures to achieve the best outcomes for your injured workers while also maintaining cost control.
- How to use these key performance indicators to improve your overall program.
- Benchmarking efforts and best practices that effectively compare your program to your industry peers.
- Proven strategies for communicating program performance to upper management.
- Darrell Brown, Chief Claims Officer, Sedgwick
- Karen Casserly, Director – Client Services, Safety National
- Patti Cowell, Manager, Workers’ Compensation Program, Southwest Airlines
Source: Out Front Ideas