St Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas has announced its next free webinar “How Will OSHA Changes Impact Your Workers’ Comp Program?”, which is scheduled for Thursday, June 18 from 11am – 1230pm CT.
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) compliance is always a complex and challenging issue for employers. However, OSHA’s latest actions, including the release of their recent Adding Inequality to Injury: The Costs of Failing to Protect Workers on the Job (PDF) white paper, appear to signal an increased criticism of the workers’ compensation system and heightened focus on the issues related to it.
Join Out Front Ideas for a free educational webinar that addresses how these OSHA changes could impact your workers’ compensation program.
- How OSHA changes can significantly increase your costs with respect to compliance and penalties.
- The implications of OSHA’s online accident reporting database becoming accessible to the general public.
- The potential for labor unions and trial lawyers to utilize OSHA’s online accident database to erode exclusive remedy.
- OSHA’s surprisingly negative views on post-injury drug testing and workplace safety incentives and the impact this could have on employers.
- The potential increase in employers’ liability litigation associated with OSHA compliance.
Guest speakers will include:
- Melissa A. Bailey, Attorney at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Mark Sullivan, Senior Consultant at Aon Risk Solutions
Click here to Register: Out Front Ideas: How Will OSHA Changes Impact Your Workers’ Comp Program?
Safety National is a WorkCompWire Ad Partner.
This is not a paid placement.