Tampa, FL – Healthesystems’ newest issue of its RxInformer clinical journal is now available online and in print. The Spring 2015 issue debuted at the Risk Management Society Annual Meeting in New Orleans, and includes thought-leading articles on current topics in workers’ compensation, including:
- Limitations of abuse-deterrent opioids in combatting prescription drug addiction and abuse
- Employing a comprehensive pain management strategy to address all aspects of a patient’s recovery
- Identifying hidden treatment concerns by gaining a complete view of patient medical history
- New trends in physician-dispensed drugs
- The growth in prescribing of private-label topical analgesics among injured worker patients
Readers can register for free at www.healthesystems.com/rxinformer to unlock the complete issue and view all of the industry-critical articles, diagrams and infographics authored by a veteran team of clinicians.
Since its inaugural issue in 2010, RxInformer has become a trusted source for information on trending and influential topics in workers’ compensation. The publication is just one of the many offerings from Healthesystems as part of a proactive approach to managing pharmacy and ancillary medical services as they relate to workers’ comp. With its online launch in 2014, workers’ comp professionals now have unprecedented access to the journal’s educational content.
RxInformer will continue to be available semiannually in print and on iPad. The RxInformer app for iPad is also available for download on the App Store. Readers may request a free print subscription at www.healthesystems.com/rxinformer.
Healthesystems is a WorkCompWire Ad Partner.
This is not a paid placement.