Safety National’s “Conference Chronicles” showcases the educational content from risk management industry events around the nation, providing highlights from sessions so that those not attending can benefit from the insights and trends shared by industry thought leaders.
Here’s a list of all the posts from the 2014 National Workers’ Compensation & Disability Conference. Enjoy!
- Integrating Employees’ Health & Well-Being to Improve the Bottom Line
- The Productivity Challenge: Engaging Injured, Absent & Disconnected Workers
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Exposed
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance
- Undermining the “Grand Bargain” of Workers’ Comp: How Does This Impact Exclusive Remedy?
- Tailor Your Communications for Smoother Claims Handling
- 60 Tips for Superior Claims Handling
- How Diversity Impacts Workers’ Compensation Strategies