Towson, MD – Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company recently announced that it will host the American Association of State Compensation Funds (AASCIF) 2014 Annual Conference. The conference will be held at the Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Conference Center in National Harbor, Md., from August 10-14. Conference details and registration information are available at www.aascif2014.com.
The conference will feature a variety of regional and national speakers as well as exciting activities for attendees and their guests. Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Woodward, two-time Pulitzer Prize winner and best-selling political investigative reporter;
- Thomas M. Scalea, Physician-In-Chief, Shock Trauma Center, Maryland;
- Eddie Brown, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Brown Capital Management;
- David Hart, professional team building and leadership speaker;
- Hugo J. Warns III, CFA, Senior Vice President and Director of Research, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company;
- Meyer Shields, FCAS, Managing Director, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. at Stifel, Nicolaus & Company;
- Additional speakers to be announced.
Attendees and their guests will also enjoy a variety of local activities such as golfing at the Lake Presidential Golf Club, kayaking the Potomac River, exploring the National Mall and visiting nearby Mt. Vernon in Arlington, Va.
AASCIF is an association of workers’ compensation insurance companies from 26 states in the U.S. and eight workers’ compensation boards in Canada.
Source: Chesapeake Employers