New York, NY – RIMS has announced that registration is now open for RIMS 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition. The conference and exhibition is widely considered the premier risk management and insurance industry event and has received accolades for offering thought-provoking educational sessions and invaluable networking opportunities. The four-day conference is scheduled for April 27th – 30th in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center.
“As risk professionals take on a more strategic role within their organizations, RIMS stands ready to support them, no matter their industry or approach to this evolving business capability,” said RIMS Executive Director Mary Roth. “RIMS recognizes risk professionals’ never-ending pursuit for knowledge. We couldn’t be more pleased to offer them more than 160 educational sessions and more networking events on and off the exhibit floor that will unquestionably enhance their overall RIMS ‘14 experience.”
Whats New at Rims ’14
To continue to provide attendees with a superior experience every year, RIMS conducts a
comprehensive analysis of previous conferences and has announced these additions to the 2014 program:
- Education Boost – RIMS has increased the number of educational offerings by 60 percent, now offering more than 160 sessions;
- New Session Categories – Enhanced educational categories and levels to better reflect the needs of today’s risk professionals;
- “Members-Only” Hotels – Convenience has inspired new policies to ensure that members’ and full-conference attendees’ visit to Denver is enjoyable;
- Innovation Schowcase – Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to take the stage and share corporate announcements, demonstrate their latest products and services at this mini-forum located at the heart of the exhibit floor;
- Exhibit Floor Roundtables – RIMS has taken educational sessions out of the traditional conference room setting onto the more conveniently located exhibit floor;
- Additional Keynote Address – RIMS ’14 has selected three distinguished speakers to share their experiences;
- Post-Conference Event – For the first time, attendees are invited to join RIMS in a post-conference United States Olympics Complex Education Trip.
For more information about keynote speakers, the conference program, networking events and to register, visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS14.