Tampa, FL – Priority Care Solutions, Inc., a specialty managed care services provider for the workers’ compensation industry, will introduce PriorityPoint™ to the payer community at the 21st Annual National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo in Las Vegas. PriorityPoint offers specific specialty services to assist those with complex needs from catastrophic injuries, going beyond basic ancillary services management to include every aspect of care through a dedicated PriorityPoint coordinator. With rates negotiated well below industry standards, PriorityPoint saves payers an average of 20-40 percent.
PriorityPoint works in tandem with Priority Care Solutions’ full line of products and services to provide a continuum of care through clinical expertise and access to an expansive network of durable medical equipment (DME) providers, home health care agencies, diagnostic facilities, accessibility specialists, transportation and translation services, and pharmacies:
- PriorityDME™ – National, regional and local in-network credentialed durable medical equipment providers guaranteed to offer discounts below fee schedule.
- PriorityHomeHealth™ – High quality home health partners ensure injured workers receive the best possible care in a timely fashion at a reasonable cost.
- PriorityDiagnostics™ – National network of credentialed providers capable of providing clients with immediate and substantial cost savings.
- PriorityModifications™ – Highly skilled accessibility specialists and contractors with specialized training provide successful home and vehicle modifications.
- PriorityTransporation & Translation™ – Excellent customer service and advanced processes ensure the highest level of trip success and interpretation services.
- PriorityPharma™ – Full line of pharmacy benefit management solutions for employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers.
“PriorityPoint and all of our customer-focused solutions are designed to improve injured worker outcomes and control expenses for payers,” said Bob Smith, president of Priority Care Solutions. “We’re proud of our innovative new one-stop approach to delivering managed care services. It’s an approach that truly offers New Directions in the Continuum of Care.”
Source: Priority Care Solutions