Boston, MA -(BusinessWire)- Delphi Technology, Inc., a provider of technology solutions for the medical professional liability industry and of technology solutions to the insurance and risk management industries, recently announced an enhanced version of its OASIS Workers’ Compensation solution. Available for immediate delivery, the newest release of OASIS Workers’ Compensation provides a single, holistic view of claims information, the ability to enforce best-practices, and the flexibility to adapt quickly and easily to new market conditions.
OASIS Workers’ Compensation is a fully-integrated end-to-end workers’ compensation solution designed to increase efficiency and effectiveness, improve financial management, and enhance customer service. It features multiple modules including policy management, claims management, financial management, injury management, risk management, data warehouse and reporting, advanced business analytics, and predictive analytics – available as a comprehensive solution or individual components – that give you power over your workers’ compensation claims.
“With OASIS Workers’ Compensation we have extended both the breadth and depth of our core system functionality,” said Michael Desrochers, Director of Product Management at Delphi Technology. “The suite is a unique software solution that offers seamless integration of claim, policy, finance, and risk management core systems.”
Highlights of OASIS Workers’ Compensation include:
- Reduce administrative costs via straight-through processing of customer and policy data
- Track and report on out-of-work duration, medical costs, and rehabilitation efforts
- Ensure regulatory compliance through pre-loaded current NCCI and state-specific classification codes
- Maximize revenue by rapidly adjusting policy quoting based on fluctuating economic data
- Deliver superior customer service by enforcing best-practices through business rules implementation
- Allow customers and policy-holder to access policy data via the Web
- Respond to regulatory requirements through detailed reporting dashboards, available in easily customizable reports