Boca Raton, FL — The membership of NCCI has elected Laurence Hubbard and C. Allen Bradley, Jr., to the 2012 Board of Directors.
Laurence Hubbard is president and CEO of the Montana State Fund, where he has served in various senior management roles since 1989. He was appointed president and CEO in 2003. Hubbard is also president of the American Association of State Compensation Insurance Funds (AASCIF).
C. Allen Bradley, Jr. is chairman and CEO of AMERISAFE, Inc., where he has served in a series of senior management positions since 1994. Prior to joining AMERISAFE, Bradley was engaged in the private practice of law for 18 years and is a former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives.
“Once again, NCCI is privileged to have a diverse group of industry CEOs and independent executives serving on our board of directors—and Lanny and Allen are terrific additions,” said NCCI President and CEO Stephen Klingel. “Their combined knowledge and wide breadth of experience are certain to complement the talents of our existing Board, and we are pleased and proud that they have agreed to join us.”
The Board once again selected member Gary Thompson, Executive Vice President Middle Market, Commercial Markets, at The Hartford, to serve as Board Chair.
The remaining members of the 2012 NCCI Board of Directors include:
- Elizabeth R. Haar, Accident Fund Holdings, Inc.
- Russell M. Johnston, Chartis
- Barbara A. Klein, Former Senior VP, Chief Financial Officer, CDW Corporation
- Michael F. Klein, Travelers
- Stephen J. Klingel, NCCI, Inc.
- Ernest J. Mrozek, Retired Vice-Chairman and President, The ServiceMaster Co.
- Craig L. Nodtvedt, Alaska National Insurance Company
- George M. Reider, Jr., Former Connecticut Insurance Comm. and NAIC President
- John Schapperle, Island Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Kristin W. Wall, The Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
- Craig Watson, Managing Director, Electronic Knowledge Interchange