As 2011 winds down, it seems like an appropriate time to re-feature all of the great content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak Section.
So, as we close out the year and prep to bring you more all new content in 2012, we’ll be adding new links to the list each day for you to check out!
- WorkCompWire Leaders Speak – The Year in Review:
- Dr. Steven Feinberg: Opioids and Chronic Pain Treatment
- Shelley Boyce: Expect More
- Jennifer Jordan: The Medicare Set-Aside Mystery
- Archie Anderson: Is the Insurance Sector Ready for Big Data?
- Dave North: Quality Healthcare Assumes Center Stage
- Eileen Auen: Making the Case for Setting Industry Standards for Network Penetration Metrics and Results
- Kent Spafford: Embracing Quality
- Jeffrey Miller: Compound Drugs in California: Panacea or Problem?
- Jim Greenwood: The Value of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Mark Doyne: Collaborative Claims Management in Workers’ Compensation
- Derrick Amato: Investing in the Art of Claims Management
- Dr. Brian Grant: Moral Hazard and Workers’ Compensation
- Jason Beans: The Importance of Transparency in Medical Bill Review
- Betsy Robinson: Science vs Art in Managing Workers’ Compensation Risk
- Emil J. Bravo: Unbundled Services – The Pros and Cons