OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The video playback and transcript for the June 9 webinar titled, “State of the U.S. State Workers’ Compensation Funds,” is now available to view online.
The video playback is available at no charge at www.ambest.com/webinars/wc11.
To read the transcript, please visit www.ambest.com/multimedia/wc11transcript.pdf.
Workers’ compensation funds operate in many states as providers of coverage and often as insurers of last resort for employers who have difficulty in obtaining coverage. In recent years, the overall workers’ compensation sector has seen deteriorating underwriting results as payrolls fell and competition heightened.
The panelists participating in this webinar included:
- Michelle Baurkot, Assistant Vice President, A.M. Best Company, who leads a team that covers the workers’ compensation sector
- Kristin Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer at Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
- Robert (Bob) L. Dove, President and Chief Executive Officer at Hawaii Employers’ Mutual Insurance Company (HEMIC)
- Lawrence Hubbard, President & CEO at Montana State Fund
- James C. (Jim) Fowler Jr., Business Development Manager – Business Development Rating Services, A.M. Best Company
New A.M. Best webinars featuring insurance industry leaders and exploring industry trends and developments are always being added to the event schedule. To view a complete schedule and register for upcoming webinars, visit www.ambest.com/conferences/webinars.html.