AUSTIN, Texas – Texas Mutual Insurance Company announced today that five safety groups underwritten by the company earned a combined $965,513 in workers’ compensation dividends.
The dividends were based largely on each group’s overall loss ratio.
- Texas Apartment Association, $345,585;
- Social Services Agencies of Texas, $297,910;
- Texas Lumber and Wood Products, $148,125;
- Emergency Service Organization, $90,470;
- Texas Sign Association, $83,423.
In addition to potential dividends, safety group members have access to industry-specific workplace safety resources at texasmutual.com. They also get discounts on their workers’ compensation premiums.
Source: Texas Mutual