NASHVILLE, Tenn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–At the IASA 2011 Annual Educational Conference and Business Show, PCIS, a provider of policy administration and claims solutions, today announced the introduction and availability of a Business Intelligence (BI) module for its ClaimsVISION claims administration solution. The new BI module is available to all PCIS ClaimsVISION clients at no additional cost.
The PCIS BI module offers a robust, browser-based analytics and ad hoc reporting environment, enabling carriers to turn data into “actionable knowledge” by producing all standard operational reports, conducting detailed business data analyses, and accessing dashboards that expose Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a succinct visual representation for quick analysis and review or drill-down for more in depth analysis. Utilizing the PCIS BI module, carriers can analyze historical claims data to identify trends, budget cash flow, better predict outcomes, and uncover potential incidents of fraud.
The BI module is currently being implemented at a number of PCIS carrier client companies and has been fully implemented at long-time PCIS client the City of Albuquerque with production use on track for July 1.
Georgette Loizou, Executive Vice President with PCIS, noted, “We are pleased to introduce the BI module and to offer it as another value added capability to our ClaimsVISION clients. We appreciate their continued business and commitment to PCIS products and services. It’s the strong client relationships that enable us to continue to enhance our product offerings and deliver even greater value in return for our clients’ investment and support.”
Highlights of the ClaimsVISION Business Intelligence (BI) Module include:
- Zero footprint for quick implementation and easy anywhere anytime access;
- Extensive security that allows third party access to selected data elements;
- Leverages Microsoft’s SQL Server Report Builder;
- Delivered with an extensive library of standard reports for claims management, risk management, as well as client and user specific reports;
- Rich ad hoc reporting capabilities;
- Drill down capabilities;
- Wide range of reporting formats and delivery options;
- Analysis and reporting for all data elements (financials, claim activity, claim detail, claim descriptors, policy information and user-defined fields; and Automated scheduling and analysis report distribution.
The platform of choice for PCIS’ BI module is Microsoft SQL Server, enabling standard tools and technologies to be tightly integrated to provide a seamless solution. Using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ClaimsVISION exposes the BI module through Report Manager, a zero footprint, web-based report portal featuring the public/private folder paradigm, integrated application Role-Based Access control (RBAC) and ad-hoc reporting with Report Builder©.