Lieutenant Governor Mead Treadwell has filed the following regulations, proposed by the Department of Labor and Workforce Development, and adopted by the Alaska Workers’ Compensation Board, regarding workers’ compensation:
- Appeal of Discovery Orders 8 AAC 45.065
- Change of Physicians – Definition of a Month 8 AAC 45.082
- Controversions 8 AAC 45.182
- Hearing Continuances and Cancellations of Hearings 8 AAC 45.074
- Reemployment Benefits 8 AAC 45.510-.550
The effective date of the regulations is July 9, 2011. They will be published in Register 199, October 2011.
The official notice and regulatory text can be found here.
Source: AK DOL