Highly configurable browser-based ClaimsVISION designed to enhance claims service while reducing claims costs for Workers’ Compensation and P&C insurers
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–PCIS, a proven and trusted provider of policy administration and claims solutions, today announced the release and immediate availability of ClaimsVISION, a highly automated and user configurable, Software as a Service (SaaS) delivered claims administration system.
ClaimsVISION supports claims administration for all P&C lines of business with a specialization in workers’ compensation. Built for internet delivery, PCIS’s ClaimsVISION utilizes a Microsoft .NET platform and Microsoft’s SQL Server database. Designed for customization and efficiency, ClaimsVISION offers insurers quick implementation via SaaS-delivery, enhanced claim services, and reduced overall cost of claims through automation and streamlined claims processing. Significant pricing incentives are being offered to existing PCIS customers interested in migrating to ClaimsVISION.
“We are extremely proud to introduce ClaimsVISION to the market to enable our customers to deliver the highest quality claims services while keeping a close eye on the claims bottom line – especially in these tough times when most every insurer is challenged to do more with less,” commented Michael Loizou, PCIS CEO.
Highlights of ClaimsVISION include:
- Automation of the FROI/SROI compliance process reduces users’ workload, and reduces errors and omissions, paper production and possible fines;
- Simplified, single internet entry point of all claim incidents reduces errors and the time required to enter claims;
- Event based rules engine facilitates an automated adjuster workflow decreasing user touch points, thus increasing efficiency and reducing the total cost to process claims;
- 100% .NET browser based application’s zero footprint simplifies installation and maintenance, along with anywhere, anytime user access;
- Highly user configurable application for increased flexibility allowing the customer to implement custom design very quickly and cost effectively;
- Integration with best of class 3rd party vendors for bill review, document imaging, accounting, human resource, policy administration, FROI/SROI, etc. providing customers with a best of breed end-to-end solution; and
- Full integration with the Microsoft Suite of products.
Long time PCIS client, The City of Albuquerque, is in the process of migrating to the new ClaimsVISION solution. The implementation is on track with production usage planned for December. Three additional PCIS clients are in the process of scheduling migrations to ClaimsVISION.
Thomas Torres, Risk Finance Manager with The City of Albuquerque, commented on the ClaimsVISION project saying, “We have been a PCIS client for over 10 years and have complete confidence in their ability to deliver high value, high quality insurance solutions. When they introduced us to ClaimsVISION we knew immediately that it would be an ideal fit for the City allowing us to deliver the highest quality claims results in both service and costs. The browser based platform made this an even easier decision for us. To date, the implementation has gone smoothly and we anticipate we will easily meet our production timeline.”
PCIS’s Loizou added, “While we have over 30 years of experience in delivering quality software solutions and services to the insurance industry, we never stop looking for ways to provide even greater value to our clients through new technologies and best in class solutions like ClaimsVISION.”
Established in 1978 and headquartered in New York, PCIS is a proven and trusted provider of comprehensive policy administration and claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance industry. With an in depth knowledge of both technology and real-world business requirements, PCIS has earned a leadership position in the workers’ compensation market, in addition to a strong market footprint among a broader range of carriers, MGAs, TPAs, self- insured’s, governmental agencies, and member-based organizations. For more information visit www.pcisvision.com or call 212.425.9200.